Following is a guideline for having your bark product delivered:
Our most typical situation is as follows:
- You have placed your order over the phone.
- We load your order at our Kelso location.
- Our driver picks up payment (usually a check) from under your doormat or other pre-determined area unless you have a valid credit or debit card on file with us.
- Our driver dumps your order in the place you have specified.
- A copy of the invoice/driver ticket will be left at your door.
Some things to keep in mind when having bark delivered:
- You do not need to be home. We will take instructions on where you want your bark delivered over the phone. Please have the area marked prior to delivery. Specify where you want the bark delivered by marking with a tarp, duct tape on the pavement or another method. Please let us know in advance how you will be marking the area so our driver knows what to look for.
- We will not dump bark product without payment. We require either a check to be left for the driver or a valid credit or debit card on file with us.
Our trucks do not leave the pavement and do not drive on pavers. We take no responsibility for damage beyond the curb, so please keep that in mind when asking us to dump bark on your driveway.
- We do not guarantee a time of delivery. There are many factors that can affect delivery time, such as traffic, etc. If you need a delivery at a certain time, we recommend scheduling your delivery for the day before to ensure the bark is there when you need it.